Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 17: First spin class and a 'long' run!

RUN: 1.7 miles

Well today has been a good day. If you can count getting up at the crack of dawn to go to a cycling class as 'good'.
I went to the 7am class at the gym and apparently we got lucky and got the 'easy' instructor. Although it wasn't exactly easy, it wasn't as painful as I imagined.
So, having done that, the legs feel quite strong today and I feel like the shin splints are easing off a lot. So this evening I went for 1.7 miles! It's still not very far, but it feels good to be able to go further and not have to spend longer stretching than actually running!
Got home late and needed a quick tea before my run. So guess what...

The tea of champions!
(I do not normally eat like this, by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment