Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 29: Let's not get carried away

Run: 1.5 miles

I've done quite a few miles in the past few days, so I decided it was sensible to keep it under a couple of miles today.
I'm not exactly on schedule for my target at the moment, but with my legs letting me down slightly I'd better not push my luck and will try to gradually build up the miles over the next few weeks.
So I headed into Guiseley for a quick mile-and-a-half circuit. I had to map the route manually on MapMyRun because I've made a little discovery. Whenever I try to use Siri on my phone to play some music or change the song - like on the iPhone adverts where the girl jogs along and says into her headphones, "play some Daft Punk" - it messes up my GPS, so my map goes all jaggedy (see here) and it thinks I've run further than I have.
So none of this for me...

I've only tried it twice - tonight and on Day 9 (when I had to reset my map near High Royds hospital), so nothing to worry about now I've found out what's going wrong.
Here's my actual route for tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment