Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 55: Same tarn route, different running buddy

RUN: 3.4 miles

Today I was back at Yeadon Tarn with my boyfriend Andy, and we set out to do about five miles. Well the actual distance was quite a bit less than that - today was a bad running day for me. My legs felt heavy and it was boiling!

Here's me and Andy running along

The other day (Day 51) I did this same route with Amy and managed just fine - I was tired but could have managed another lap or so. Today the same thing was really tough. I guess you have to take the rough with the smooth, bad days with the good. Luckily it clouded over a bit towards the end, but it was still roasting.

Having a little rest under the trees before the last lap

Here's our route and info for today's tarn run

1 comment:

  1. marian Firth19/08/2012, 18:22

    Hi Claire, I'm trying this again hope i've got it this time,
    Love Gran X

    ReplyDelete