Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 67: Very comfortable four miles. Hooray!

RUN: 4.0 miles

Really good run today. Best run I've ever done! A total contrast to yesterday's disaster.
Tonight my boyfriend Andy and I did the same four-mile route as on Day 57.
The weather has turned very cool today, and it made a real difference to my run.
Normally when I'm running with Andy I struggle because he has a faster pace than me (longer legs, you see) but today I kept up well, felt good, didn't stop and could have gone further. This bodes very well for the Sunday's 10K and for autumn runs (although I'm touching wood as I don't want to curse myself)
I think Andy might have slowed down a lot for me, but I'm still very pleased with the run.

Here it is... 4 miles of maps and stats

No comments:

Post a Comment