Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 57: Bird's eye view of another four-miler

RUN: 4.0 miles

Today me and my boyfriend went out to put in four miles to get the week off to a good start.
Hopefully I'll manage to meet my 20-mile target, or even beat it this week. Fingers crossed.

I've found a cool little tool on MapMyRun. It shows a 'fly-over' of the route you've done.
I think you need to have Google Earth on your computer to see it, but here it is anyway.



It makes me feel like I've run really far. I guess four miles is pretty far, really.
If you haven't got Google Maps, but you want to know what I'm on about, click here for a video of the video.

Here's my route info and map from today. Very pleased with another four miles.

1 comment:

  1. What a great tool that creates the route video! It looks much further than 4 miles to me, I bet it feels very satisfying to see your run like this when you've completed it. You'll have to do it for the Edinburgh marathon so you can watch it afterwards and show yourself and everyone what you have achieved! Moomah x

    ReplyDelete