Saturday, September 01, 2012

Day 69: Two miles' prep for tomorrow's 10K

RUN: 2.2 miles

Well today's trip to High Royds was much, much less of a disaster than the last one (Day 66 when I got trapped in the rain with my lungs giving up on me).

Speaking of the lungs, this dreadful cold that has been threatening seems to have just disappeared. Miraculous! I have been taking Berocca vitamin tablets (none of that effervescent dissolving faff for me), and it may be a coincidence, or it may be that these little beauties (well, quite large actually) have worked a treat. It could have been messy if that chest cold had got hold of me. I had a sneak preview on Day 66 and I did not like it one bit. So I'll keep on taking the tablets I think.

So just a couple of miles ready for tomorrow. Looking forward to joining the pack for the 10K. I think. Here's hoping I cross the line in a respectable time without medical assistance!

Here's tonight's run information

No comments:

Post a Comment