Saturday, September 08, 2012

Day 76: Running on a full tummy (again!)

RUN: 3.6 miles

Well, you'll never guess where I ended up today. Pizza Express! What am I thinking?!
I did opt for a salad though (which is no healthier than the pizza I had the other day, actually - it just sounds that way). We had a lovely sunny day out in Ilkley and I threw caution to the wind and thought it would be nice to eat outside and make the most of the Indian summer.
Anyway, that was all lovely, but it did not do me any favours for my run later.
I set out to do a respectable four miles (because I have a feeling I have a big run coming up tomorrow when I go running with the girls from Day 73 again).
I ended up cutting the run short by 0.4 miles. I've had quite a good run of runs recently, so I won't be too harsh on myself. I'm feeling pretty tired. I'll try to eat better, slow the pace and hopefully regain my energy levels.

Here's my run map from today

No comments:

Post a Comment