Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 89: Thank God it's Friday!

RUN: 1.7 miles

This has been a busy week. Working shifts does not do much for any element of life, let alone running.
Work...Run...Eat...Sleep...Work...Run...Eat...Sleep...Complain...Work...Run...Eat...Sleep...
Just wait until the marathon training kicks in!

Just to cap off this pain-in-the-bum of a week, I almost fell flat on my face when I kicked a paving stone.

I'm off work next week and we're going to Center Parcs for a few days. So my blog should make for a bit more uplifting reading. I'm really looking forward to going away and it will be nice to have a change of scenery for my runs. I'll even take some nice pictures for you, hopefully.

Here's today's run, squeezed in between work and a very late tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment