Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 92: Lost and locked out in the woods

RUN: 3.8 miles

Day one at Center Parks and we - me, my boyfriend Andy and my mum and dad - have arrived, been swimming and unpacked, and I've been for a run, of course.
I've never been to this CP before, so it's fair to say I was lost for most of my 3.8-mile run.
I even found myself locked out of the village...


Here I was on the wrong side of the scary 7ft-tall perimeter fence. I'd found myself accidentally running past the check-in desks while lost, and thought I'd better keep going as if I knew what I was doing because some Center Parcs employees were looking at me a little bit funny. Then I had to sheepishly run back past them, since that seemed like a better option than tackling the barbed wire. Ah well.

Here's my route through the woods

No comments:

Post a Comment