Thursday, October 04, 2012

Day 102: To be sociable or run all alone?

RUN: 4.0 miles

Today is dry. Hooray! So I made the most of it with a four-mile run. I'm busy tomorrow evening, so I'll have to go out running in the morning, which will most likely be a short one given my dislike of morning runs - and mornings full stop, actually.

This evening on my way home I saw a group of runners on their way through Shipley, and I thought it could be the Saltaire Striders.

A few months ago a man jogged past me on the canal and handed me this card for the running group. He said: "Be sociable, come and run with us."



It wasn't too appealing back then, but now I think I would probably be able to keep up with at least some of them, it's seems like a better idea. Perhaps I'll give it a try sometime soon.

Here's my run for tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment