Monday, November 05, 2012

Day 134: Tiny trip with the best boyfriend ever

RUN: 1.1 miles

Feeling totally terrible today - so tired after a night of very little sleep.
My bunged-up nose and sinus headaches have transformed into a tickly cough that is particularly bad when I lie down - a recipe for a very bad night's sleep.

Anyway, all I wanted to do today was curl up on the sofa, but no such luck.
I went to work and came home feeling very sorry for myself, so boyfriend Andy stepped in to provide some all-important sympathy and much-needed motivation, and came out with me for a one-miler.

Andy puts up with a lot - Me skipping off for runs when I've hardly seen him all week; eating at about 9pm every evening having waited for me to finish work, run a few miles and faff about get a bath; and having to shovel me out of the door to go running when it's the last thing I feel like doing. On top of all that, he is sponsoring me every 100 miles I run.

Here he is after finishing yesterday's Survival of the Fittest challenge

Thank you for being such a lovely, encouraging, patient, kind, supportive and generous man. Love you lots!

Here's our little run from today

1 comment:

  1. marian firth14/11/2012, 20:55

    Hi Claire, I hope you are now feeling a lot better after your awful cold. What a lovey happy photo you printed of Andy having just finished his challenge, and what nice things you said about him, he's a good en'isn't he. Keep up the good work love your'e doing great. Love Grandma x.

    ReplyDelete