Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 141: I've reached my sponsorship target!

RUN: 1.0 miles

A crazy busy day today means I only had time for a rather late bare minimum run.
That's the bad news, but the fantastic news is that I've passed my £1,000 sponsorship target!!
Hooray! I'm so pleased, especially as I'm not even five months into my 12-month challenge.

A massive thank you to my Uncle Andrew, who has taken me way past my target with a very generous donation!

Since my last sponsorship update, the donations have continued to roll in, motivating me to get out and get moving on these cold autumn evenings.
Huge thanks to my recent sponsors colleagues Steve Teale, Jim Greenhalf, Sally Clifford, Karen Pickering and Elaine Wilson (who I've found out was my anonymous donor!)
Many thanks to my godparents Angela and Colin Milner, auntie Caroline Murie and Carol Hogg for their very kind donations to my cause.
Friends and family have been busy drumming up support and even people who I've only met briefly, infrequently, or even never met, have been donating - thank you Val Atkinson, Marjorie Craven and Patricia Wood - I am truly touched.
My ever-generous regular donors are still showing fantastic support, adding even more to my charity total - thank you John and Una Earley, Donna Hildreth, Gerry Earley and of course my boyfriend Andy.
I'm blown away by the kindness of friends, family, workmates and even relative strangers. It's a great cause we're all supporting.

I've even had messages of support from half way across the world via Twitter. Amazing.

It's all keeping me going. Up to 343 miles now!

Here's today's run

No comments:

Post a Comment