Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 189: Four take to the Irish clifftops

RUN: 2.2 miles

We have arrived in a very windy and wet Ireland for the New Year break.
Even though the weather wasn't up to much, the four of us - me, Boyfriend Andy and our friends Tim and Donna - took a trip to the beach at Bundoran, close to Ballyshannon, Donegal, where we are staying with Donna's family.

We realised the tide was on its way in, so rather than risk getting washed away, we took a route over Rougey cliff. Even though the weather was really miserable, it was a beauty of a running spot. Luckily my GPS works here and I can commect to WiFi to save my runs. Here's today's clifftop run.

Here I am heading up over the cliff, with Andy and Tim up ahead
 
The scene from our start/finish point. Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment