Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 237: What a difference a minute makes

RUN: 4.1 miles

Today was one of those days I did NOT want to go running. As you can imagine, these days come up often, and I have to find the will to get the kit on and get out of the door. This is the challenge.

So, reluctantly, I pulled on the lycra, pressed start on the GPS, pressed play on the iPod and headed out into the cold... and had a great run!

The music that I've found using my Cruise Control Run app is fantastic to run to. I was fast (for me) and pushed on with 8m 43s miles (a good minute faster than some of my runs). There are only a handful of songs I've found that really work with my steps and keep me running well, but hopefully I'll find more as time goes on.

Now if I can only keep that speed up for 22 more miles I'll be on for a 3h 50m marathon. I've got some work to do!

Here's today's good run

No comments:

Post a Comment