Monday, March 04, 2013

Day 253: Trouble walking, let alone running!

RUN: 1.0 miles

I'm still feeling worse for wear today after my big weekend run. I feel ok once I get moving, it's just the getting moving part that is proving a challenge. So I got moving to add the obligatory one mile to my total, before getting back to the important business of resting and putting my feet up.
Here's today's little run

Here's a photo of me after my run on Sunday with my legs in the air to help the circulation (apparently). Not sure how much good it's done, but anything is worth a try. I'm reading my How To Run book by Hugh Jones, full of good advice and common sense. No advice on how to get up from your office chair two days after a big run without groaning like an old man though.


No comments:

Post a Comment