Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 5: Last day in Ibiza sun

RUN: 1.8 miles Well today is our last day in Ibiza and again we got up early to beat the heat. Yesterday was the hottest day of the summer so far here, so running is definitely not high on the agenda for most people. Today we set off just after 7am again and ran through Cala Llonga, up the hill to the main road. Another short one, as I´m concerned about my shins, but hillier than yesterday. The route was 1.8 miles long. I'm rounding down my distances, by the way, to the lower tenth of a mile. So 1.86 miles counts as 1.8 miles. I'm sad my holiday is over, but a bit relieved that my runs will be in a cooler climate from now on - and that I won't have to get up at the crack of dawn to run! Sky News this morning was showing torrential rain and floods in England. This could turn out to be one extreme to the other... Hasta la vista, Ibiza!

No comments:

Post a Comment