Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 6: A rainy day back in Yorkshire


RUN: 2.9 miles

I arrived home from Ibiza at about 5.30am and slept until lunchtime, but still very tired today.
Had a little nap this afternoon before my run and was woken by the sound of heavy rain on the roof.
Great.


But actually the wet weather it is preferable to the Ibiza heat (for running purposes only), so off I went.
I set off towards Menston, through High Royds, down to Menston Station and up the main road past St Mary's school and back home. Just a little 2.94-mile route for a rainy, tired day. Made it home in just under 33 minutes - a slower time than I was doing before my 'shins' rest, but a sub-half hour time is something good to aim for on this route I guess.
Turning a corner on my way through the High Royds estate, I was greeted with this... not such bad conditions after all.


In other news, I have changed my comments settings so anyone can comment on my posts (subject to my approving the message) and I've also added some photos to the Ibiza posts.

I can now use MapMyRun too, so I'll post a link to my run information on there from now on, in case anyone's interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment