Monday, July 09, 2012

Day 15: Back to work - running after hours

Run: 1.0 miles (again!)

Well today I went back to work after two weeks off and it was down to earth with a bump. Really busy with one thing and another, so worked 14 hours - and still needed to run! So it was a bit of a late one. I'll just say it was my first run in the dark.
So here I am, just before midnight icing my shins and writing my blog. I need to get up early tomorrow to run because I've got another busy day ahead. Then it's the dreaded spinning class at 7am on Wednesday!
I knew it would be half the challenge just to fit running into my packed schedule, so I can't complain.
It wouldn't be a challenge if it was easy.

Click for today's route details (same as past few days - might try a bit further in the morning if the shins are feeling brave)

No comments:

Post a Comment