Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 20: Legs are working, brain is not working

RUN: 2.6 miles

It's not the most exciting Saturday evening I've ever spent, but tonight I put in a few miles.
My legs felt the best they have for ages, so hopefully things are looking up.
I set off straight up a big hill, which was rather ambitious at this early stage. I admit I had to have a little rest halfway up.
But I used the taking of this picture as an excuse...

What a lovely place to live

Anyway, I took the photo and carried on. Halfway round my route I realised I hadn't had an update from the lady in my ear (the MapMyRun lady gives me an update every five minutes - "Time: five minutes. Distance: 0.6 miles" or whatever) so it turned out that my timer had stopped when I did. Oops. Bit of a user error.

No comments:

Post a Comment