Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 22: Thanks for all the support

After I sent out an e-mail last night about sponsorship, I've had some lovely e-mails, messages and very generous donations that all brought a tear to my eye. I didn't bank on how lovely and supportive people would be and it really means a lot. So a huge thank you to everyone who has sponsored me so far, it's great motivation and all for a brilliant cause.

RUN: 3.5 miles

Today I did one of my longest runs for a while (it must have been all that new motivation!) and ran on the canal from Baildon to Shipley and back. A lovely, peaceful place to run. Here it is:



My legs are nagging me slightly today, so I'm icing them as I type (with cool packs, not sugar frosting!)

I remembered to keep the GPS going too, at last. Here's the map and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment