Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 61: Tackling Five Rise Locks

RUN: 4.0 miles

Tonight I was at my friend Lucy's house in Bingley for tea, so I ran from there and did a few miles on the canal, past Five Rise Locks. It's a bit of a climb up past the locks, but the rest of the towpath route is obviously very flat, so I can't complain.


Here's me coming back down past the locks. I did four miles tonight, which is a big improvement on the past two days, so quite pleased with that. Will have to do a couple of decent runs this weekend to get back on target.

Here's my canal run route and info

2 comments:

  1. Just back from holiday and so glad to see that you're still running. The offer still stands to visit me in Notts and run by the very flat canal here. :-)

    Nick H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nick! Yes - let's do it.
      Hope you had a good holiday.
      Let me know when you're free and I'll come down for that canal run. x

      Delete