Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 60: Splitting headache, another short run

RUN: 1.4 miles

I had a horrible headache this afternoon/evening. It was even verging on migraine territory and I started to feel really sick, so I went for a quick run before full-on migraine kicked in, because I wouldn't even be able to move at all then.
I did intend to go just one mile, but there were loads of people about and I didn't fancy turning round and running back past them all, so I just carried on round the block (the shortish route) and made it 1.4 miles. The run eased my headache slightly, actually. An early night is on the cards for me.
Should really have gone further tonight to be on target for this week, but I did not fancy heading out for a big one with a migraine threatening. Ah well, I'll put in a big effort tomorrow.

Today's route and information here

No comments:

Post a Comment