Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 65: Thinking healthy thoughts for weekend 10K

RUN: 2.0 miles

Still not feeling fantastic today, but a bit better than yesterday. Hopefully on the mend.
I will have to be in good shape by the weekend because I'm doing a 10K on Sunday.
Me and my boyfriend Andy have signed up for the Bupa 10K in Sheffield. Our race pack - with our numbers and timing chips and stuff - came in the post today.


10K is about the furthest I've run so far, but hopefully I should be ok. I'm hoping for some cool weather/ a bit of rain. I seem to run better in the rain. As long as it's not lashing it down.

Just a couple of miles tonight because I needed to go before work. I really don't like running in the mornings, I always seem to struggle. Sunday's run starts at 10am. Looks like I'll be getting up and getting moving pretty early so it's not such a 'morning run'.

Today's map and information here

No comments:

Post a Comment