Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Day 72: Ow... my feet hurt!

RUN: 4.0 miles

My feet are very sore today. Particularly where my big toenail is on my left foot. Ouch!
Google says I'm going to get 'black toenail'. Which sounds pretty grim. Let's hope for a quick recovery.
Also my ankles have been feeling quite weak (although not when I run, funnily enough) so I might get the pink tape out again this week for a bit of support.

My boyfriend Andy was kind enough to massage my achey feet, tonight too - he's a good 'un!

Tonight I did the same four-mile run as I did the other day on my 'best-ever' run (Day 67). I didn't feel as good today, but maybe it was all in my head because I did a similar time (well, 41mins 31s - eight seconds slower than last week!) So that's definitely a favourite route.

Here's all the details for the route around Menston

No comments:

Post a Comment