Thursday, September 06, 2012

Day 74: Calories out, calories in

RUN: 1.3 miles

I met my friend Emma for dinner this evening at Pizza Express. Having only been able to squeeze a quick run in between work and our catch-up, I just did the short route I've been doing quite a bit lately.
According to MapMyRun I burned 134 calories.

Then, according to the Pizza Express website, I ate 1,100 calories. I'd have to run 11 miles to run that off. How depressing! Ah well, it was well worth it. Very tasty. I even had three courses.
If I eat badly or excessively, my run is invariably bad the next day. But I can't be good all the time, so I'll just take the punishment tomorrow.

Here's my dessert. And my wine (forgot to include that in the calorie count!)

Find out about my little familiar run here

1 comment:

  1. That dessert alone looks like a lot more than 11 miles to me! I've worked out that you could eat 84 of them over the rest of your challenge and burn the whole lot off if your calorie calculation is correct....hmmm, all that running might be worth it afterall!!! Moomah xx

    ReplyDelete