Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 81: Lovely evening to take it easy

RUN: 2.2 miles

I headed out aiming to do a couple of miles tonight, and imagined I might struggle, still recovering from a couple of days with not much food and all that. But actually I felt quite good and the distance felt like an easy stroll. I'm pleased with that, and it bodes well for a few good runs over the weekend.
So I'm feeling a lot better, and so is the weather. From what I saw from the comfort of my bed, the last couple of days have been pretty wet. This evening was lovely and this sunset sky made me want to get out and about. There is a cool wind, though - autumn is on the way.


Here's my route round to Guiseley Morrisons and back to White Cross - got to stick to the main roads now on these dark evenings

No comments:

Post a Comment