Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 82: Keeping cool on a windy, windy day

RUN: 3.0 miles

The wind is really strong today, so thought I might get swept away on my run round Menston.
I'm still building up my miles after my sick days this week, so tried three today, which felt good.
I think the windy weather helped me, if anything - it kept me nice and cool. I think I'm going to prefer running on the cooler days ahead to the the warm, sunny days of summer. I bet I'll be cursing the cold, cold weather in winter though.
I took this picture to demonstrate how windy it was. Haha! (It's hard to show wind on a photo, especially in the dark!)



My boyfriend Andy is running, and kayaking across Scotland tomorrow for the Coast to Coast challenge, so fingers crossed for good weather up there! Go Andy!   Here's my run and info for today

No comments:

Post a Comment