Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 98: Frog-shaped leaf or leaf-shaped frog?

RUN: 2.6 miles

With the nights drawing in and damp autumn well on the way, it's difficult to see what's going on around your feet among the fallen leaves.
I've been a bit paranoid that I'm going to stand on something, particularly a frog, even though I haven't actually seen one... until today!
This little froggy friend - or is it a toad? - posed for my picture before hopping off into the darkness.


So now I'm even more paranoid that I'm going to squish something - slug, snail or amphibian. So if you see me hopping around like a nutter, I'm trying to avoid the slimy pavement creatures.

Here's today's run. It starts and ends at different points because I was picking up the car after it was abandoned for alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment