Monday, October 01, 2012

Day 99: Some tunes to keep me going

RUN: 4.0 miles

Tonight I tried to get out before it got dark. I did my route backwards to leave the main road bit until last to do in the dark, even though it strangely seems more hilly that way.
Anyway, I didn't really feel like running tonight, but luckily I have a bit of an eclectic (dodgy) taste in music and I put some old tunes on to keep me going.
Here's my playlist of songs from tonight, mostly from way before I was born. My plan worked - running along to these made me feel like I was in some sort of training montage from a comedy film set in the 1970s or 80s.

Thanks to my retro playlist I managed to muster enough enthusiasm for four miles. Here they are.

2 comments:

  1. Looks more like MY playlist Clairey!...Even I could run back then in those days!! I've got lots more of it if it helps keep you going? (although most of it's probably on vinyl!).
    Moomah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I think a record player might be a bit too heavy to carry while I'm running! xx

      Delete