Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 157: A lesson in bad timing

RUN: 1.1 miles

I took my friend Emma for a birthday day out in Harrogate today, so a morning run was on the cards - just a quick one-mile scoot round the block early doors.

I misjudged a little bit because I ran by the high school just before 9am, so I was running against the flow of schoolchildren, who are not exactly accommodating when it comes to making room on the path. Lesson learned.

I predict I could be a little sluggish on tomorrow's run since I have eaten more cake today than I've ever eaten in my life. This was due to a combination of a trip to Bettys tearooms and a 'cake tasting' party this evening at my friend Zoe's house - she's just started making and decorating cakes (which I must tell you are amazing, in case you ever need a cake).

Here's today's run

No comments:

Post a Comment