Monday, December 03, 2012

Day 162: Those new shoes look familiar

RUN: 1.0 miles

Back to work today after a week off.
It was rather tiring getting up early when I've become used to a nice lie-in, so just a very short run up the road and back this evening.

My new trainers arrived this morning.
They say trainers last around 500 miles before they stop being cushioning and supportive enough. So since that's my next big milestone I thought I'd make the investment.

I've got the same trainers as before because I like them, I know they do the job and I want to stick with the tried-and-tested trainers to avoid any foot catastrophes. (Plus I spotted a bargain online!)
The new ones are half a size bigger as when my feet swell a bit on longer runs my toes get a bit squished and rub into blisters.
So I'll start to phase the new ones in soon.

Spot the difference. That's correct, the one on the right is half a size bigger!

Here's today's little run

No comments:

Post a Comment