Sunday, December 02, 2012

Day 161: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

RUN: 3.8 miles (2.07 + 1.77)

I was very excited to get our Christmas tree up this weekend, and I finished decorating it before going out for tonight's run.
I'm not the only one who's been unpacking the decorations and trimming up for the start of the festive month... Tonight's run felt rather Christmasy with plenty of lights up along my route through Menston.

It's still very icy and I was turned back at one point because there had been some sort of an accident.
I tried to find an alternative way round and ended up going round in circles for a bit.
I had another little mishap when I took a picture and ended up saving my route on MapMyRun. So I started the GPS again, and that's why there are two routes for today, rather than one.

Here's the first half of today's run
and the second half!

No comments:

Post a Comment