Saturday, December 22, 2012

Running a bit behind on my blog posts

Just a little apology for those keeping up with my blog and wondering why I haven't given an update for a few days.

The running is certainly still going on and I won't miss a day, even though my blog might seem to tell a different story. I usually type a little note on my phone and then add it to my blog when I get chance. All this running and blogging takes rather a long time, so with the added business of Christmas preparations I'm falling a few days bit behind.

I'm very grateful to those who bear with me and keep checking my blog. Marathon training begins in early January, so I'll be picking up the pace and making a New Year's resolution to do daily updates. Keep watch this space!

Here's my sophisticated admin system - a list of each day and the distance run on my phone, and a calendar print-out to check the day number and date!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog Clairey, and check it every day - but I can quite understand how difficult it must be to keep up to it. I think you're doing an amazing job fitting in all the running with the busy life you have, which I realise is why it is such a challenge. I know that words of encouragement and comments from people certainly help , but I'm sure that it's your own determination and motivation to help those children that pushes you to succeed. Spread the word everyone...and keep up the good work Clairey!! Nearly half way now! Love Moomah xx

    ReplyDelete