Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Day 199: A tiring way to commute

RUN: 7.7 miles

I've put myself down to work late shifts every Wednesday from now until the end of May, so for the next 19 weeks I'll be running to work midweek as part of my marathon training.

Today was the first run into work. After the initial uphill section, the next mile is downhill from Guiseley to Baildon. I thought that would be the easiest part, but it was rather painful to do so much downhill. At one point I was worried I'd have to think of a plan B to get to work, but the pain ran off eventually and it was quite a nice run in the end.

Still quite pleased to get to work, though (and it's not often I say that!)

Oh, and I've made it past the 500-mile mark!!

Here's my first run into Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment