Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 247: Watch this space for me in the news!

RUN: 1.6 miles

Another 1.6 miles to add to my total today. Not too bad, but not the six miles that is down on the training schedule. I'm still struggling with these Tuesday and Thursday six-milers in between these big weekend runs. Hopefully I'll be able to pick them up again in a few weeks once I'm used to doing these longer distances every weekend.

I've been courting the media recently (gathering help from my newspaper colleagues!) and hopefully an article about me should be going in the Bradford Telegraph & Argus soon. I've had some photos taken by T&A photographer Anthony McMillan and been interviewed by feature writer Helen Mead.
I'll keep you posted on the results.

Here's today's run

No comments:

Post a Comment