Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 248: Keep on trucking into the city

RUN: 7.6 miles

It was a nice sunny day to run to work to work today, and I felt ok for the first (mostly downhill) half, but quite sluggish for the second half.

The good thing about running into the centre of Bradford, alongside some of the city's busiest roads, is that you can always be seen. For me, having people around is the best motivation to keep going, and attempting to make it look effortless when I am really putting in a lot of effort, makes it somehow feel easier. I guess that's why races with spectators are so popular.

The downside to running along the main roads, I imagine, is the amount of rubbish you are bound to breathe in. I wonder how bad it is for the lungs.

Here's today's run

No comments:

Post a Comment