Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Day 289: The sun has got his hat on...

RUN: 7.6 miles

Another run to work today, the first for a couple of weeks. The almost eight miles into Bradford started out somewhat of a pleasure today, unusually. The sun was out and there was a nice breeze keeping me fairly cool and all was well with my legs and feet.

One of the only things to put a slight dampener on the run was the fact that it doesn't feel any easier than when I first started just after Christmas. Perhaps it's all in my head, but it seems to be getting harder. Hopefully I'll see some improvement in the next few weeks.
The other was the number of white van idiots that rear their ugly heads when the weather is nice. Why on earth would you shout at a complete stranger running along the pavement? No idea what they're saying.

Here's today's run

No comments:

Post a Comment