Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 34: Running and camping - not so compatible

RUN: 2.1 miles

Camping and running are not the most compatible activities. Squeezing into your skin-tight gear in the confines of a tent, stretching out while your campsite neighbours are gathering round their barbecues and having to contend with a cobwebby shower block when you get back is not ideal.
Actually, the campsite we stayed on was really good - not too many cobwebs.

We stayed at the Centenary Way campsite near Filey Beach, just outside Filey

So after my not-so-smooth run yesterday, I tried the same route and managed to remember the way.

The other thing about going camping is that I haven't been able to ice my legs and I've been sleeping on a rather uncomfy camp bed and crawling round on the floor quite a bit, so my legs were protesting a little bit today.
Here's my map and info for today's route

No comments:

Post a Comment