Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 35: More than four miles!

RUN: 4.4 miles

After returning from camping tonight I (surprisingly) felt quite good as I set out on my run towards the centre of Guiseley. So when I got there, I just carried on to the retail park. Then when I got there I just carried on to Yeadon, and then the JCT600 roundabout. Then I thought I'd better go home.
So almost four and a half miles, and I feel just fine. Quite pleased with that. I didn't even stop, other than to look around and decide I was going to turn back.
My time was not too shabby either, actually, all considered - 9m 38s per mile. Quite good, for me.
I'm icing the shins now so I'll hopefully be able to walk tomorrow. Watch this space

All the top Olympians use tea towels to secure their ice packs, you know

Here's my route and info for today's run

No comments:

Post a Comment