Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 37: A couple of laps of Lister Park, Bradford

RUN: 2.4 miles

Today I went to Lister Park, Bradford, on my way home from work. It's where they do the Bradford Race For Life, so I thought I'd give it a try.
I parked up near Cartwright Hall (below), down towards the boating lake and back round - twice.


There were a few people around, walking and hanging about in the park, but the weather was pretty grim, so it was quite quiet. It was nice weather for ducks (or even geese) but even they didn't seem too impressed as I passed the boating lake, trying to avoid slipping on the wet concrete.


I'm more than ten per cent of the way into my challenge now, so should - technically, ideally - have done 100 miles by now. I've done 71.8. Not too bad. I'll keep stepping it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment