Monday, August 06, 2012

Day 43: A terrible case of Olympic fever

RUN: 4.0 miles

This evening I managed to tear myself away from the TV for long enough to do a four-mile run.
The Olympics is everywhere. I needn't have worried about missing anything because I could see all the action through every living room window I ran past along my route - everyone is watching. Britain is well and truly in the grip of Olympic fever.

I did two laps of my route into Guiseley and back. It wasn't even too difficult!
If someone had told me a few months ago that I would have been able to run four miles - non-stop, with relative ease (without every step beyond the first 100 metres being agony) - I would have found it hard to believe. But I can! Sometimes. So who knows what might be possible. Rio de Janeiro 2016 here I come!

Here's my two-lap route from this evening

No comments:

Post a Comment