Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Day 45: Running and reading - chapter two

RUN: 2.0 miles

I ran just another couple of miles today, listening to more of my audio book.
The story is drawing me in now, so I'm rethinking my comments of yesterday. Listening to a story really does serve to take my mind off the running. I found today that the five-minute announcements from the MapMyRun lady seem to come surprisingly quickly when I'm lost in the story of Emma and Dexter and their strange non-love affair in One Day. So I just keep on going, and thoughts of tiredness don;t seem to enter my brain so easily.
Anyhow, a two-mile lap of High Royds tonight. Hundreds of rabbits were there, as well as hundreds of flies getting my mouth and eyes. Great.
Only another eight miles to go until I've done my first 100 - yey!
Here's my route etc for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment