Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 86: A sponsorship update

RUN: 1.2 miles

Today's run was another quick trip around the block (although not as quick as yesterday!)
It was getting very late by the time I was able to get out, so I was lacking time and, if I'm honest, motivation.
But I do have so much to keep me going, not least all my brilliant sponsors.
So here's an update on where we're at with the all-important fundraising.

The running total stands at £703.
  • I've had donations all the way from Australia - thank you Trevor, Pamela and Clare; and from America - thank you Eric and Betty.
  • I've had kind donations from lovely friends and colleagues - thank you Sam, Nick, Brendan, Carla, Carly, Danielle, David and Doug.
  • I've had generous donations from my brilliant family - thank you Moomah, Gran, Uncle Chris, and cousins Richard and Annie.
  • I've had generous donations from my boyfriend Andy's fantastic family - thank you Michael; Gerry; Nuala and Laura; Bernie, Andy, Lizzie and James; Grandma Audrey and Dominic.
  • My Grandma has recruited some donors, too - thank you Auntie Shelagh and Uncle Joe, thank you Brian and June Smith.
  • And I've even had donations in the form of ongoing instalments from some very kind-hearted people indeed - thank you so much Donna, Jess, Una and John, and Andrew.
And this is all just three months in. There are lots and lots of people I haven't hassled for money yet, so plenty of time to reach (and dare I say beat) my £1,000 target.

Here's the map and info for tonight's rather short run

No comments:

Post a Comment